While learning how to earn an income online, I spent a long time learning the hard way. I worked too hard and was ultimately undervalued, and worse, under-paid. I feel like I’ve finally gotten into a rhythm with a great set of profitable websites and a steady in flow of earnings. Here I’d like to share with you my daily rounds through the internet’s best money making sites as well as other tips that can help you maximize your earnings potential.
How I earn $50 per day with this list of the best money making sites
If you’ve looked around this site at all, it should be clear that I am an avid Wealthy Affiliate advocate. WA is where I devote most of my time, and where I get most of my earnings.
But there is plenty of fast, easy cash to be earned online and I refuse to let it slip away when it is basically handed to me on a silver platter.
I have a longstanding goal to make $50 every day, which I think is very reasonable for just surveys, offers and microtasks. I do not include any Wealthy Affiliate earnings in this $50 limit. In spending a few hours each day to achieve this goal, some days I go over, and some days I don’t quite make it to $50. But it all equals out at the end of the week.
Here is my usual, daily routine, including all the best money-making sites I visit regularly for maximum earnings..
After checking in with Wealthy Affiliate (as this is usually the start to my day), I go straight to my email to see which opportunities have come to me. I get a lot of invitations straight to my inbox, and you will too just by being signed up. It’s usually very difficult to even try to qualify for it all, so you’ve got to be picky and make a beeline for those highest-paying offers first..
Global Test Market
I specifically look out for survey invitations from Global Test Market. There are always a lot of these that flood my inbox. Most are average $1.50 to $2.00 each, but there’s often some $4 to $6 surveys that I jump on immediately. Depending on my free time ahead of me, I will often spend an hour or two just going from survey to survey at Global Test Market. It’s so easy to stack up the cash there, it’s addictive. My qualification rate with this site is always surprisingly great, and when I get on a roll, I don’t want to stop.Most of my survey earnings come from this site.
- Earning potential: $50 per week
- 1000 point cashout minimum ($40)
- Quick Paypal payments (within 7 days)
Sign-up with your country:
- Global Test Market (US)
- Global Test Market (UK)
- Global Test Market (Australia)
- Global Test Market (Singapore)
- Global Test Market (Germany)
I also keep an eye out for surveys from Pinecone Research, as their email invitation is the only notice you’ll ever receive from them for new surveys offered. I don’t make much here–maybe about $12-$15 each week (about 4-5 surveys/week). But Pinecone is such an easy site.. You are automatically qualified for each invitation they send you. They pay a flat $3 for every survey offered (about 15 minutes each), and they pay cash directly into my Paypal account only a few days after I ask for it. I never leave Pinecone waiting after I’m invited!
- Earning potential: about $12 per week
- $3 cashout limit
- Quick paypal payments (3 days)
Sign up with Pinecone Research:
After I’ve answered to all of my emails, I go down my list of favorites. I start with FusionCash. FusionCash only holds about 20-30 surveys at any time, and most are low-to-average. BUT they do pay top dollar for those higher paying surveys. I look out for the $4 and $5 surveys, and there are usually about 3-5 each day. I try out for each of these and complete them if possible. FusionCash surveys are the reason I like this site so much. They’re very generous. If I have loads of time on my hands, I will go back to FusionCash throughout the day and work on their microtasks. FusionCash pays very well for Crowdflower tasks.
- Earning potential: $10-30 earning potential per day with surveys, offers and microtasks.
- $25 cash out limit
- Paypal, direct deposit, or check payments on 20th of each month.
Free sign-up with FusionCash for:
MintVine is a great spot, with high-paying surveys. They don’t offer very many, probably only about 3-5 per day. Furthermore, each survey at MintVine is held in a “pending” state for about 30 days after you complete it. But as long as you just keep taking the surveys you’re given, you will still be able to cash out once or twice a week.
- Earning potential: $3-$8 per day
- $10 cashout limit
- Paypal payment within a few days
Get Started with MintVine here:
Vindale Research is another stop on my list. This site offers a lot of low paying surveys, but always have some great ones mixed in there each day. I pop in here multiple times a day and check for those $3-$5 ones, and complete them whenever possible. This site has a huge $50 minimum before you can cash out which makes it kind of a slow process. But you can earn extra by referring a lot of friends, which Vindale is EXCELLENT for. They pay a whopping $5 for each and every person who signs up under your name! So if you’ve got a lot of Facebook friends and Twitter followers, sign up with Vindale, and send out a link. You could make a lot of easy cash this way.
- Earning potential: $5-$20 per day just taking surveys
- $50 cashout limit
- Paypal payments issued on 15th of each month
ClixSense is a pretty awesome site. I usually pop in a few times throughout the day, and end up spending about an hour playing around, taking surveys, clicking on the grid for bonuses. These little things aren’t much, but they’re fun and very addictive. ClixSense offers the highest rewards for Crowdflower microtasks, and they pay top dollar for surveys. Qualifying for those $4 and $5 surveys seems to be harder at ClixSense than anywhere else, though.
You’ll notice a lot that you’re being offered the same survey through different sites. Sometimes after ClixSense disqualifies me for a survey, FusionCash qualifies me and lets me complete the same exact survey, even though I just gave the same answers as before. It’s weird. But ClixSense makes up for it with all the rest of the ways to earn here. Cashout minimum is only $8, and it is very possible to get paid two or three times a week here, straight to your Paypal account.
- Earning potential: $5-$20 per day just on surveys
- $8 cash out limit
- Quick Paypal payments every Wednesday
Go to ClixSense (most countries accepted!)
If you have even more time on your hands and want more earning potential, sign up with all the great sites on this list. They’re all legit, good-paying money-making sites, and the opportunities and invitations will be endless.
TIPS for earning more with surveys…
- Keep in mind that some survey sites might not start offering you their highest paying surveys until you’ve put some time in with them first. But signing up and completing as much as you can with them—as much that is worth your valuable time—will only help you in the long run.
- If possible, try not to worry about working harder on some sites just to reach your cash out limit. As long as you keep up this routine, the money will always be flowing in soon enough.
- You’ll notice that certain surveys (the top-dollar surveys) will be offered to you multiple times through multiple sites. Sometimes you’ll be allowed the opportunity to complete the same survey a second time, depending on who’s hosting it. Otherwise, if you notice this, you should check to see which site is offering the most for the same survey. I find that, while the same $5 survey will be offered to me through FusionCash, Vindale, and ClixSense, it is FusionCash that almost always offers me that extra quarter or .50 for it. That’s not much, I know, but it all adds up!
- Check out these secrets that the market researchers behind the surveys don’t want you to know. Understanding why they ask the questions they ask will help you to qualify for more surveys more often, which will equal to higher earnings.
Crowdsourcing & Microtasks
With time leftover, I complete as many microtasks as possible to round out my desired earnings for the day. I’ve pent a lot of time with AmazonMechanical Turk and have finally gotten down a strategy of choosing only the valuable microjobs–those where the task is actually worth the reward in respect to the time it takes to complete. This seems hard to do at first, because it is hard to imagine that the measly pennies you’re offered for each task could add up to anything. But they really do. And the more tasks you work on, the better the tasks are that are offered to you.
ClickWorker and Microworkers
Clickworker and Microworkers are both great sites that pay more for most microtasks, but they’re very different than the HITs on MTurk. Because the tasks are hosted mostly by website owners and new business startups, thereare a lot of “check out my stuff and like it on Facebook” types of tasks.. They’re simple, though, and usually offer a much better incentive.
Money-making Apps and Membership Websites
There are a few popular membership sites that really get you involved in new and different ways to always be earning in the background! Earn by taking surveys, completing offers, watching videos, completing microtasks, shopping rewards, and downloading new apps!
Download and install research apps on your mobile or desktop computers to earn rewards and cash payments for keeping it installed!
- SavvyConnect – Sign up with SurveySavvy and get paid $5 per month for each device you’re connected with. Plus, if you have the app installed on three devices at once (phone, tablet, laptop, etc.), you will start to get random invitations for seriously high-paying studies! Read some of mine here.
So.. that’s my average day in trying to reach my goal. I spend a maximum of about 3 hours online with my focus on earning that $50 for the day. It’s really easy.. really. Once you’re signed up with them, most will reach out to you with offers and invitations. You’ve just got to show up. So sign up with these sites and make your $50 today.
With an extra hour or so a day, you can be working on your long-term success with your very own website. Check out this post about how to generate an income with a blog, and find out how you can test out your very own website, for free!
Are there any other sites that you know of that I should add to my list? Please let me know with a comment..