Offer sites are a great way to earn fast cash online. They offer many different ways to earn, which keeps it interesting. I spend time at multiple offer sites each day, but FusionCash is one that I prefer over the rest. And here’s why I think you will too..
My FusionCash Reviews / Complaints
Not only can you earn fast cash, FusionCash keeps it interesting with various ways to earn..
Fusion Cash surveys..
Most of my FC earnings come from the Fusion Cash surveys. FusionCash offers the highest-paid surveys of any offer site, and most survey sites. Because offer sites split their survey rewards with you, they usually don’t offer much. Obviously, they can make more money themselves if they keep the larger percentage. This is where this site truly stands out–Fusion Cash surveys pay top dollar compared to any other offer site. There usually are not that many surveys, maybe about 25 or so available at one time. But I always pop in there and spend some time everyday completing those $4 and $5 ones. After a day or two, new ones are added and become available to me. Plus they throw you a penny as a disqualification bonus each time you don’t make the cut. Not much but it all adds up very quickly..
Don’t forget to use these secret survey tips to get those top-dollar survey invitations.
Fusion Cash offers with competitive rewards..
No Credit Card Required offers include paid-to-sign-up with advertising websites, usually other survey sites or newsletters. Other offer sites will pay you .25 – .50 cents for these easy offers, but FusionCash pays $1 and up for each one. It’s easy money–sign up and get paid. Just be sure to click on the tab that says “no credit card required”.
There are also paid-to-purchase offers, where you only get rewarded for buying something or signing up for a service with a monthly fee. Sometimes, it is even possible to make a profit with these. For example, right now there is a LifeLock offer on FusionCash, where you get $12 if you sign up and pay the first month’s $9 fee. If you cancel after one week, you’ll still be out the $9, but you would have been rewarded $12 through FC, making you an easy $3 profit.
Unfortunately, with any offer site, after you’ve completed all the offers that are relevant to you, you have to wait for new ones to be added, which is a slow process. Luckily, Fusion Cash has many more ways to earn while you’re waiting.
Fusion Cash Crowdflower microtasks..
For anyone unfamiliar, microtasks are tiny jobs usually lasting about a minute or less each, with a tiny payment after each one completed. The more you complete successfully, the better-paying tasks you will qualify for.
Crowdflower is one of these microtask companies that allow microworkers to spread their work around to different sites, depending on which site has more options for earning, and/or a payment option that is most beneficial to the user. There are many places to complete Crowdflower tasks, but most of those sites cut your percentage down dramatically. Fusion Cash offers the second-highest rewards for Crowdflower tasks (next to Clixsense). Plus, U.S. and Canada residents can work and easily cash out through Fusion Cash, making it a fun, convenient option.
Lots of other ways to earn, including:
- Paid Videos.. Watch short advertisement videos for tiny payments (about 2 cents each).
- Listen to radio.. listen to live radio and every 30 minutes you’re given a code to which you enter into FC to earn tiny payments.. You can do this all day long in the background.
- Paid to Click.. Visit certain web pages, click on an advertisement and get a small micro payment (usually about .15 cents or so).
- Shopping.. You can get cash back percentages if you make your purchases through Fusion Cash’s Cashback Mall.
- Mobile/Tablet.. Get paid small payments (.05-.50 cents, generally) to download apps or games.
- Paid to call.. This is good cash ($2 each), but you’re required to call a company (like a flooring or plumbing service) and sit through a salespitch. Still easy money..
Cash out with Fusion Cash..
The minimum to cash out is only $25, and you get an instant $5 bonus as soon as you sign up. It’s so easy, you register, confirm your email, and you’ve got a free $5. Then you only have $20 left to earn before you can cash out that first time.
Once you reach the FC’s $25 mark, you can request your payout. The first time you cash out is when they will try to verify your identity. At this point, they want to make sure you are who you say you are before they pay you. Once you verify your account, you’ll never have to do it again.
Everyone is asked to verify by home telephone service, but if this is not possible, you are given your second two options: cell phone or physical identification. Please keep in mind that only one of these three methods is necessary.
- Landline telephone verification – Must be a home service, not VOIP (like MagicJack)
- Cell phone verification – Must be a major service company, not pay-as-you-go (like Tracfone)
- Driver’s License or other identification (scan and email, or fax copy to them)
After you’re verified, your payment request is processed and scheduled to get to you on the 20th of the following month. So, if you request payment on December 30th, your payment will be scheduled for January 20th. If you request payment on December 1st, you still won’t get your payment until the 20th of the following month.
- Paypal payments are available for US and Canada residents.
Paypal payments almost always come in a few days sooner than the 20th, though. On around the 17th or 18th of the month, FusionCash sends me an email saying that my payment was processed with Paypal and I should be receiving my funds by the 20th. Paypal usually acts much faster than this, giving me my cash the same day or the next day.
Other payment options include:
- Check.. US residents only. Check will be mailed to your home address around the 20th of the month upon request.
- Direct Deposit.. US residents only. It’s simple to link your bank account with Fusion Cash. It can be a checking or savings account.
With these three payment methods allowed, most members can find an option that suits their needs.
To cash out, you must have $15 worth of non-bonus credits.
While most of your FusionCash earnings will come from non-bonus credits, like surveys, offers, microtasks, videos, you will usually have some bonus earnings in there too. Bonuses include:
- $5 sign-up bonus
- Survey disqualification bonus (.01 cent for each disqualification)
- Friend referrals (various bonuses for referring your friends)
- Forum posting bonus ($3 per month for participating in the forum discussions)
It is not easy to get the full $25 cash out limit required with strictly bonuses, so you shouldn’t have to worry about this requirement.
Your payment might be delayed if..
- You haven’t completed the telephone verification, or its equivalent (from above).
- Your first and last name on your Fusion Cash account is different than the first and last name registered to your Paypal account. If these names do not match, you can always select the “check” or “direct deposit” option instead.
- You wait too long to request a cash out. All rewards expire in six months, so as long as you request your cash out by the 180 day mark, you’re good.
Your payment might be completely forfeited it..
- You have two accounts open on the same IP address, which means anyone in the same household as you, or anyone in the next door neighbor’s house using the same wifi connection. They can (and probably will) cancel your account, and never pay you your money owed to you. And FYI, this is the same with any survey or offer site. They have very strict rules against this.
All survey/offer sites have their downfalls.. Here are my Fusion Cash complaints.
- All earnings have an expiration date.
You must be sure to cash out any money you’ve earned within 6 months or you lose them. Fortunately, they make it easy to earn your money quickly so this should not be a problem.
- You can’t get back into a survey once you exit your browser.
Unfortunately, if your Mozilla or Chrome crashes occasionally, like mine do, you lose those 10 or 15 minutes you just invested in that survey. And you’re never offered the same survey again, finished or not. While this is a pretty common occurrence with most survey sites, it’s still infuriating every time you lose a survey this way.
FusionCash and the Better Business Bureau
FusionCash is BBB accredited, with an A+ rating. There have been 16 complaints filed against the company in the past three years, but they seem to respond very quickly and have made every attempt to resolve each complaint. Most of these complaints were basically about not getting payment on time, or at all. Each one was followed up by Fusion Cash with either explanation or resolution. Here are a few of the Fusion Cash complaints..
- Member was refused Paypal payment, because Paypal account-holder name did not match FusionCash account name. These members were told by FC that the first and last names must match on both accounts, or they would have to be paid by check or direct deposit instead.
- Member was refused Paypal account because could not verify identity. FusionCash instructed them to email or fax image of driver’s license or other identification for verification.
- Member was refused payment on certain (or all) payments because rewards expire after 6 months.
- A member was refused payment and permanently cancelled by FusionCash for having two accounts open in the same household, which is strictly forbidden by most survey/offer sites.
As long as you make sure you use your real name on your Fusion Cash AND Paypal account, and cooperate with FC to verify your identity, you shouldn’t have any issues with Fusion Cash. Other than losing out on a few surveys because of my browser issues, I have never once had a problem with them or had to chase them down for my money. They’ve always credited my account promptly when it was due, and each time I have cashed out with them, my Paypal account was credited near the 20th of the following month, as promised. I absolutely recommend FusionCash to anyone who wants to earn some fast cash online..