Clixsense has succeeded in making this site a one-stop-shop for all your earning needs. There is such a variety at Clixsense, it’s hard to get bored. And if you do, there’s a lot of cool games you can play to compete against other members. It’s my first and last stop of most of my days, and I think it will be yours too.
So, here’s everything you need to know about making money with Clixsense.
WHO can work on Clixsense?
- Residents of any country can work and be paid through Clixsense, as long as you have an account with at least one of the three payment options available to you: Paypal, Payza and Paytoo.
- All members must be at least 16 years old.
- Strict one-account-per-household rule: One account, one email address, per household, per IP address.
Different ways of making money with Clixsense..
View PTC ads
Clixsense is most known for its PTC, or “paid to click” ads. Advertisers pay Clixsense to show their ad to a certain number of people. In return, Clixsense pays you and me, its members, to view these ads. Win-Win-Win.
However, there is only a limited number of these available, which are on a first come, first serve basis. Viewing PTC ads will pay out about 1/2 cent to 2 cents each. Earning with PTC ads is simple and the cash really adds up in the end.
Clixsense surveys are some of the highest paid surveys out there. I am personally a survey freak–I cannot pass up a “10-minutes-for-$5 survey” no matter how busy I am. And I can always count on Clixsense to have an abundance of these top-dollar surveys available. Just be sure to follow these secrets to making the most money possible with surveys, so you’ll qualify more often and earn more cash.
Clixsense offers are hosted by other companies who are willing to pay for new customers to try out their product, service or website. Usually these will require a credit card and sometimes even a purchase, but the reward for completing these is usually higher than anything else.
It is your choice which offers you choose to take part in. It’s common (and acceptable) to give a credit card number to take part in a “free trial” offer, then cancel before your card is charged, and still be credited by Clixsense. You just need to make sure you understand the specific rules and requirements of each offer before taking part.
In case you’re unfamiliar with microtasking, these are tiny jobs for tiny payments. Tasks usually take anywhere from 30 seconds to a few minutes and pay you for successfully completing them (generally 2 cents up to a few dollars). There are a few microtasking sites around the web, but Crowdflower is the only one that spreads it tasks to third party hosts, like Clixsense. You can find Crowdflower tasks at various sites, but Clixsense pays more for these than any other competing site.
Crowdflower tasks are on a first come first serve basis. Some times they have plenty available and other times there may be none available to you. Task earnings can really add up, so it is good to keep checking back daily.
Clixsense has an excellent referral program. You get a percentage of each person who signs up under your personalized Clixsense affiliate link. The commission is only about 5-10% per task or offer, which is small potatoes. But these add up.
If you sign up for Premium Membership, it becomes an 8-tier program, which means that you’ll get credit for your referral, and your referral’s referral, and so on up to 8 levels. This can become very profitable with a good number of referrals.
Okay, so you can’t really earn with the games, but it’s a great selection that is worth checking out. They’re fun, and addictive. You can compete against other Clixsense members in popular games like Bad Eggs Online and Learn to Fly.
There’s also great potential for making money with Clixsense Bonuses
Daily Checklist Bonus
Aside from your regular earnings, you can get an added bonus each day if you complete all of the items on the daily checklist. This is here to encourage users to try out all of the ways to earn. There’s even a bonus-activity bonus for completing the checklist regularly. If you complete it on day one, day two, and day three, you will receive the activity bonus on day three. As long as you continue to complete it every day, you will get it every day. If you miss a day, then that three day rule starts all over again.
This doesn’t sound like much, but if you’re earning as much as possible with offers, surveys, tasks, and PTC clicks, these bonuses can really add to your total.
For completing the daily checklist bonus and activity bonus, a Standard Member gets 7% of his total earnings, while the Premium Member gets 16%. This takes into account earnings from PTC clicks, offers, surveys, and microtasks.
|Daily Checklist Bonus||5.0%||12.0%|
|ClixAddon Extra Bonus ¹||1.0%||2.0%|
|Activity Extra Bonus ²||1.0%||2.0%|
|Maximum Possible Bonus||7.0%||16.0%|
The ClixGrid is a fun chance game to earn an extra bonus up to $10. Every member gets 30 clicks on the ClixGrid per day (60 clicks for Premium members). After you click each square, you are sent to an ad page where you are required to watch for 10 seconds (or 5 seconds for Premium Members). You are then told whether or not that square was a winner, and are allowed to backspace back to the grid to continue clicking.
The ClixGrid is not really a game of luck, but rather statistics. The more you play, the better your chances are of winning small bonuses. So play daily. If it gets boring, you can keep a movie running on a side window to watch while you’re clicking on your ClixGrid window.
The Clixsense add on can be added to your browser to keep you in the Clixsense loop. Installing it and keeping it active for an hour per day adds to your daily checklist bonus.
When installed, the ClixAddon displays a tiny button at the top right of your browser at all times, and flashes to tell you when new ads, surveys, offers or tasks are available. A simple click on it brings up this shot:
As you can see, it gives you detailed stats on your Clixsense account, including your tallied earnings, and what’s available for you as they come in. On the right, it shows you notifications of surveys mostly, including the reward and time it will take you to complete each one.
I love the ClixAddon because it really maximizes my earnings. I often forget throughout the day and it keeps me constantly reminded of ways I could be making money with Clixsense.
The ClixAddon is completely harmless to your computer. It does not slow it down or cause crashes at all, and it does not bombard you with ads.
What is Clixsense Premium Membership?
Clixsense offers additional benefits for Premium Membership. Cost of going Premium is:
- $17 one-time annual fee
- or $30 for a full two years
Premium Membership can boost your earnings in a few different areas, including:
- Referrals– Referrals earnings is the most significant difference you’ll notice by switching to a Premium Membership. Commissions double on most referral activities. See the chart below for exact changes in amounts.
- Daily checklist bonus– Completing the daily checklist doubles the bonus earned from a possible 7% to 16%. If you do everything on the list (which is easily attainable), you could earn 16% of your earnings. Earnings for this bonus includes: PTC ads clicks, ClixGrid prizes, completed CrowdFlower tasks and completed offers and surveys.
- PTC ads– Many Clixsense advertisers choose to only show their ads to Clixsense users who have established “purchasing power”. This is why Premium members are usually offered more PTC ads than members who have not paid for Premium Membership. But Clixsense warns extra PTC ads are offered with a Premium Membership, but are not guaranteed.
- Extra Clixgrid Clicks– Premium Membership doubles the amount of clix you get on the Clixgrid–60 per day instead of 30. This in turn doubles your chances of winning.
Here’s the chart of Premium benefits posted on the Clixsense website. Click the image below to see larger text.
How will I be paid with Clixsense?
Clixsense offers three ways to quickly and easily transfer your cash earnings: Paypal, Paytoo, and Payza.
- Paypal (available in 203 markets and 26 currencies). Click here to see the list of countries Paypal caters to.
- Paytoo -(available in over 200 countries). You must sign up with Paytoo to find out if your country is on its list.
The great thing about Paytoo is that it does not require a bank account. You can cashout your earnings (or add money to your Paytoo account) at an actual, physical location. Check here to see if there’s one near you.
Check payment option
Checks are available to US and Canada members only.
Checks issued are only valid for 60 days. If you lose it or for some other reason are unable to cash your Clixsense check, you can contact them to try and make other arrangements. If you do not cash your check within 60 days, you will lose that money and Clixsense may even choose to close your account. The do not issue refunds or credit money back to your Clixsense account after it has been issued through any method.
Clixsense minimum cashout amount?
Clixsense pays members upon request after they have reached the minimum limit in their earnings:
- $8 for Standard members
- $6 for Premium members
When does Clixsense pay?
This is one are where this site stands out from any other site. Clixsense always pays what they promise and when the promise. They are consistently reliable in this regard.
- Cash Transfer payments are sent out on the Monday and Friday afternoon of each week (before 5pm eastern standard time).
If you request your payout by 2pm on a Monday or Friday, you will be paid the very same day.
Checks are mailed out on the 10th of each month, to the address you’ve listed on your Clixsense profile.
- Check payments must be requested by the 7th for it to go out by the 10th.
US and Canada identity must be verified before being allowed to receive Paypal, Paytoo or Payza payments. Your first requested payment is mandatory by check, sent with a four digit code which you enter into your account at Clixsense. This verifies that the check was delivered and received at the address that you claimed was yours. You must cash the check within 60 days to complete this verification process and be paid.
The Clixsense toolbar seems pointless when you can get all you need from the ClixAddon. I don’t recommend downloading the toolbar. Even Chrome advised me against it. This is just another one of those common, annoying toolbars, like the Yahoo and AOL ones, and it has no direct relationship to your Clixsense account, other than bombarding you with ads. Plus, there is no cash incentive for downloading it.
Clixsense Research is completely separate from Clixsense. ClixResearch is strictly surveys, and is mirrored to another site called ClearVoice. These are reasonably-rewarded surveys offered to members of any country. Payment terms are different. They offer Amazon gift card, restaurant voucher or Payoneer cash payments after you reach their $10 minimum. ClixResearch is offered as a button at the top of your Clixsense account page. You must fill out a completely different (and very detailed) profile questionnaire to start taking surveys with Clixsense Research.
Likewise, there are many other survey hosting sites attached to Clixsense. I suggest you sign up with as many as possible and fill out those initial profiles to get more surveys offered to you. I look for those from Global Test Market, Samplicio and LiveSample first, as they generally pay the most for your valuable time.
PTC Virus and Malware Warning
Clixsense claims in its User Agreement that they scan each PTC advertisement for viruses and malware, but do not evaluate the actual outside landing pages that each advertisement will lead you if clicked upon. They are also careful to add that they are not held liable if you get any type of malware or virus on your computer. And unfortunately, this is easily the case with some of these ads you will see on the site. Watch and earn, but be careful where you click. Any clicks leading you to a site outside of Clixsense could potentially be dangerous to your device.
Member Suspension/Cancellation Warnings:
- If you go 90 days without logging in, you will become inactive and Clixsense will close your account out with a zero balance, which will not be returned to you if you reactivate your account later.
- No chargebacks allowed for any purchase made through Clixsense. For any payments made to Clixsense (for PTC ad credits, Premium Membership, etc), Clixsense will automatically suspend your account and charge you the amount owed plus a $20 chargeback fee to be reinstated. Even if it is warranted, you should always get in touch with Clixsense with any issues first.
- Absolutely no use of VPNs or proxy server. This is considered fraud for cheating offers. I’m not sure exactly what that means, but they’re pretty serious about it, so maybe you shouldn’t do it.
- And like most survey/offer sites, Clixsense does not allow multiple accounts of the same person, the same household, or the same IP address. Ideally, doing this would allow a person to complete the same offers and surveys twice which is considered fraud. They will cancel your account instantly and keep all your earnings.
Clixsense and the Better Business Bureau
Clixsense is not accredited with the BBB. They have not applied for accreditation and are not required to do so. However, users still have the right to send in complaints to the Better Business Bureau about a non-accredited business, and often do so to get their complaint on file and visible to the public. But Clixsense has absolutely zero complaints against them, which is surprising due to the length of time it has been in business and the great number of members the site has. Either way, I take this as a great sign that others have had as good an experience as I’ve had with the site so far.
Clixsense is an awesome site that I know you won’t be disappointed with. It’s a well-established money-making site that pays generously and pays instantly. Sign up, start earning and have fun!
If there something here that I didn’t cover, please ask. I’ll answer.