Vindale Research just credited me $11 for a 15 minute survey! While $11 might not be considered much in the real world, an $11 credit in the world of online cash-surveys can make you feel like you just climbed a mountain!
I’m sure that most survey-takers know what I mean. I’ve wasted way too much time on bogus sites (see my list of scam survey sites to avoid) for pennies, or worse (constant survey rejection!) So those dollar credits are much more valuable than any paper dollar in the real world!
I have always had consistently pleasurable experiences with Vindale Research, and this latest credit has motivated me to tell as many people as I can all about them.
Of all the online Vindale Research Reviews, complaints are limited..
This is probably because they’ve got an excellent referral system. Refer a friend, they pay a $5 commission. And you could get this cash too. All you have to do is sign up and start sending emails to everyone you know.
But even more so, they make it very easy to earn your survey cash while you’re there.
What I value most in a survey site is a successful qualification rate. I get so frustrated at these sites for making me fill in tons of profile information, and then they send me a bunch of non-relevant survey offers that I don’t qualify for.
When I continually get those messages telling me “Sorry, looks like you don’t qualify”, I know that all of those profile questions I just spent so much time answering were not for the purpose of survey pre-qualification like I was told they would be.
This is where Vindale stands out from the crowd. They seem to actually use that information you give them about yourself and your habits for pre-qualifying you. Out of all the links they send me, I would estimate that I qualify about 95% of the time, which is a huge time-saver.
And when I get through one survey, I am credited immediately, and directed right to a new survey. I have sat for hours going from one survey to the next just within Vindale, without having to check my dashboard for more surveys. They just throw them at me! This is why Vindale is on my list of the best paid survey sites.
But Does Vindale Research Pay?
This truly does seem to be an honest and fair company who actually pays when they say they will, which is becoming a rare quality these days.
I have requested payment twice now after reaching the threshold limit, and have received my payment from Vindale both times. And in using the Paypal option, you’ll get it quickly! So I can give you a resounding “yes”–Vindale Research does pay.
Sign up with Vindale Research:
Vindale Research Compliments:
- $2 bonus for completing your initial member profile.
- Straight-forward reward system arrangement. You’re told how much you’ll get ahead of time, and you get that amount.
- No wait-time or “pending” on cash rewards. Accounts are credited immediately after a survey is completed.
- There are always lots of surveys available, and they make it easy to pick and choose which ones you want.
- Most surveys are worth $1 and up. While there are some that only offer 50 cents, the majority are more, and there are always a few daily that pay closer to the $5 range.
- It’s pretty easy to reach the threshold limit with their volume of surveys available.
- Low disqualification rate.
- All surveys are worth cash, no “Earn one entry into monthly sweepstakes”, like I’m sure we’re all familiar with by now.
- Easy check or Paypal cashout options.
- They offer a pretty good referral incentive. You can get $5 for every friend or family member you refer–as long as they don’t live in your house.
Vindale Research Complaints:
- Surveys only–no other ways to earn cash here.
- $50 threshold limit on the payout. If you’re doing surveys only, this could take a while to reach.
- Payments are only cashed out twice a month. When you reach your threshold (or whenever you’re ready to cash out), you must request payment before the 15th or the last business day of the month.
- Some survey offers that reward less than a dollar. 20 minutes for a 50 cent survey works out to about 2 cents a minute. Your time is worth more than that.
It is more than likely that you will find these cons in most survey sites, so you have to pick and choose the benefits that are most valuable to you.
In my opinion, the pros (by far) outweigh the cons at Vindale. They pay well, and they actually will pay.
It’s free to join, and all members get a $2 bonus for completing their first member profile. Sign up with your location below: