It should be clear by now that I am an avid Wealthy Affiliate advocate. But I think I finally found something that might stack up to what WA offers.
After spending a lot of time digging into the Affilorama products, I’m quite impressed. If I had started with Affilorama when I was just learning, I would have been very satisfied with the system and the step-by-step “for-beginners” way in which Mark Ling personally delivers it.
I have personally tried and tested three out of the four Affilorama products: AffiloBlueprint, AffiloTheme, and Affilorama’s Premium.
The fourth product, the AffilioJetPack is still quite a bit out of my budget, but I’ve done my research, and I have to admit, it sounds very appealing. We’ll go over these together here, and compare each product to what Wealthy Affiliate offers to see if they stack up or stand out.
Side-by-Side Reviews: Wealthy Affiliate vs Affilorama..
Wealthy Affiliate vs AffiloBluePrint
Affilorama’s AffiloBlueprint is a one-time purchase that contains all the initial training you will need to start up and run an affiliate marketing business. This is very beginner-oriented, as it gives you bitesize, easy to process steps to follow. Here’s what you get with AffiloBlueprint:
- 90+ Step by step, in depth, for-beginners video lessons, teaching you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing.
- Active private members’ forum is helpful for advice and extra tips from other users.
- AffiloTheme website builder included as a bonus.. walks you through setting up your website with easy customization.
- Only covers one hosted site but lasts for an entire year (after your one-time purchase)
- Includes one free month of Affilorama Premium membership (discussed below)
- $197 One-time fee.. You pay the cost and it’s yours-you own it. Lifetime access.
Compared to Wealthy Affiliate
- Wealthy Affiliate University.. 120+ step-by-step video, text and live webinar training sessions, for starting your business and growing it over time.
- Step-by-step guidance for creating and starting your websites with the Website Builder
- Includes hosting for unlimited number of websites (as long as you’re a paying member)
- Keyword and market research tool
- Unlimited technical support for all your sites
- Link tracking and campaign management
- $47 monthly fee for month-to-month access (or $359 for a year’s access)
$197 one-time fee
$16.42 per month
.55 cents per day
$359 one-year membership
$29.92 per month
.98 cents per day
Affilorama’s AffiloBluePrint might only offer half of what Wealthy Affiliate offers, but you get what you need for half the cost to you. So I would say that AffiloBluePrint is probably the better choice for someone new and not quite ready to commit to a hefty monthly fee.
For the necessary knowledge and kick in the butt needed to get started, go for the AffiloBluePrint. You are paying this one-time fee for a ton of guidance, and believe me, it is simple to follow. You’re also given all the necessary resources you’ll need to get started as soon as you’re ready. After you make this initial purchase, you will have absolutely no reason to not follow through and actually start your own website.
Even if you stopped here with AffiloBluePrint, you’re good to go for an entire year with one website, which to be honest, one site for a beginner is a full-time job as it is. Basically, AffiloBluePrint gives you everything you need to learn what to do and how to do it, start your website, have immediate hosting, and start making some money with it. That’s really all you need right now.
Wealthy Affiliate vs Affilorama’s Premium
For those who are ready to go all-in, ready to commit, and just want to find the best, permanent place for your business and your hosting..
Let’s compare Affilorama’s Premium membership to Wealthy Affiliate membership.
Out of all the Affilorama products, Affilorama Premium is the most comparable to Wealthy Affiliate. They are both, all-inclusive, hands-on memberships guiding you through the entire process with knowledge and resources you’ll need along the way..
Affilorama Premium Membership
- Continued lessons at your own pace
- Free hosting for up to 15 sites (much better deal!)
- Niche content and keywords provided to you, they give you the keywords that will sell, you just construct the articles
- Free customer support
Compared to the Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership
- Continued lessons added daily
- Hosting for unlimited websites
- Keyword & market research tool
- Free technical support for all your sites
Affilorama Premium’s Tools Included:
- Market strength analysis—researching your chosen niche options for profitability
- Keyword suggestion tool—offers competitive keywords for better rankings
- Popover bar, for collecting email addresses from your visitors
- Social Snoop is a cool tool that analyzes the rank of a page in relation to social media, which plays a big part in the success of a website.
- Backlink Checker—keeps you up to date on other sites that are linking to your own.
- Search Ranking Genie—Check to see where you are ranking in the search engine results using your keywords. This is a valuable tool to be included, as it is difficult to find it online for free.
- Website health checker, for beginner webmasters, this is an important tool to have, and you will always find a need for it.
Compared to Wealthy Affiliate’s Included Tools:
- Keyword & market research tool
- Website Builder walks you through the process easily, and is optimized for quick and easy setup.
- Link Tracking and cloaking.. this is an invaluable tool that will cost you extra anywhere else. With link tracking, you’ll always know how many clicks you’re getting, and you can mask each link to protect your affiliate accounts.
- Rapid Writer content publisher analyzes all of your articles for grammar, spelling, and search engine optimization.
- Website health checker, with customized recommendations and instructions for improvement.
While both systems have comparable tools and resources available to you, Affilorama’s Premium really does stand out in this department. It is true that most of them can be found for free either online or as a plugin, but it is nice to have them all in one place for you.
The one tool that I feel I am really missing at Wealthy Affiliate is the Search Ranking tool. Knowing how your keywords are doing and what you’re ranking for is valuable information to have at your fingertips, and as a WA member, I have always had to use a different service for this task.
Otherwise, both systems really stack up with equally impressive resources available.
$67 per month
$2.20 per day
$47 per month or $359 per year
.98 cents per day
With these two companies running nearly identical programs, including tools and resources, Wealthy Affiliate wins with the lower yearly cost. Until Affilorama Premium is offered at a discounted annual rate, I’d suggest Wealthy Affiliate every time.
Test-Drive Both Systems (almost) Free..
Affilorama’s Premium offers a 30-day trial period for only $1. You can try it out for a month (a slightly limited version) and simply quit if you decide you don’t want it. Try Affilorama’s Premium for $1.
And of course, as always, Wealthy Affiliate offers a trial period-the Starter Membership with 10 free days, no credit card required, and only $19 for the first month. This is a limited version as well, but you actually get two free websites to test run. In the first day, you can have two full websites up and running. It’s so easy.. Try out Wealthy Affiliate for free right now.
Essentially, you could sign up with both right now, at the same time, and then decide which one you like better.
Affilorama’s AffiloJetPack is an “all-in-one, everything-you-will-need to get your own affiliate website right now” package. This is ideal for people who are completely new, don’t know how to do it, and don’t want to wait or put in all the work. It is truly turn-key, but comes with a hefty price tag–$997 for the whole shebang.
The AffiloJetPack includes:
- 5 websites (niche ideas and basics, content research & keywords, pre-built and pre-installed themes)
- 1 year of hosting for 1 website included (which means you’ll have to pay for hosting for the additional 4)
- Email & autoresponders included, a hefty value automatically included.
- Have at least your first site up and running in a single afternoon.
- $997 one-time fee (approximately $200 per website package)
While I admit that I still have not tried AffiloJetPack personally, it sounds almost ideal. Possibly too good to be true. It is difficult to find true negatives about the company, because so many people are promoting them.
But after trying out the company’s other packages and being very pleasantly surprised with what I purchased, I’d put my trust into the AffiloJetPack. Furthermore, since it involves a third party payment center, ClickBank, you are guaranteed your money back within 60 days no matter what. Affilorama cannot reject a requested refund while Clickbank is involved in the transaction. So it is a guaranteed, 100% risk free purchase.
Compared to Wealthy Affiliate..
Really there’s no comparison here. These are two completely different offerings.
However, Wealthy Affiliate has one major difference, and benefit over all Affilorama packages: unlimited websites and hosting included. This means that after you get the ball rolling and get more experienced, you could start additional sites and have them hosted for nothing extra. You could have 50 sites up and running for whatever you choose to do with them.
Essentially, you could buy the AffiloJetPack package with 5 different websites included, and get them all hosted with a monthly membership at Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate charges $47 per month, but the best deal is by far $359 for a year. The yearly rate works out to be .98 cents per day, for unlimited hosting and all of those perks previously mentioned. Of course, most people want to test it out before committing to a full year, but most quickly recognize that value and pay for the year.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.. With Wealthy Affiliate, you literally cannot go wrong. I’m perfectly happy there, and I plan to stay there and take advantage of all the valuable resources they offer me.
But I think this comparison has proven that Affilorama is a valid program that will get you where you want to go too. You’ll learn what you need to learn, have help when you need it, with plenty of tools and resources at your immediate disposal as you discover the need for them as well.
With Wealthy Affiliate or Affilorama, you’d ultimately end up with your own money-making website.. You’d be creating your own long-term success with your very own affiliate marketing business. I believe either system would be an excellent investment in your future.Follow us!