Now here’s the top paid UK surveys available and their possible earning potential for you..
Top Paid UK Surveys
- Pinecone UK is currently accepting 18-34 year old members only.
- Each survey takes about 10-15 minutes.
- £3 per survey
- Best part about Pinecone is that you are automatically qualified for each survey invitation they send you. No wasted time here!
- This is a highly sought after site with rare openings, which makes it first on my list of the top paid UK surveys.
- Free 200 point bonus for signing up and taking short profile survey
- Each survey pays about 200 points (£1.35)
- Minimum to cashout: 1000 points (about £7)
- Pays once monthly through Paypal
- Quick and easy to earn and cashout with this site. Plus, it’s somewhat new still, so you’ll have less competition and higher qualification rates. Definitely recommend.
- Rewards based on US dollars
- Clixsense has some of the highest paid surveys available, most ranging from $2-7 (or £1-5)
- With many other survey sites accessible directly through Clixsense, there are about 100 surveys available at any time.
- Minimum to cashout: $8 (£5.50) or $6 for Premium Members (£4)
- Payment options: Paypal, Paytoo and Payza cash payments, or check
- Plus there are so many other ways to earn here, including microtasks, offers, viewing PTC ads, and games.. It’s a fun site and I personally spend a lot of time there.
- Rewards based on US dollars
- Swagbucks has a lot of surveys always available, about 10-15 per day.
- Each survey is worth about 50-150 swagbucks (1 penny each)
- Minimum to cashout: 450 swagbucks for $5 Amazon gift card or 25,000 swagbucks for $25 Paypal cash payment (£16.85)
- Payment options: Paypal cash payment, Amazon gift card, plus lots of merchandise options
- Swagbucks is great because there are many other ways to earn extra cash here, just by doing things you’re already doing like searching the web, browsing, shopping, installing a toolbar.. You can also earn for completing offers and microtasks. It’s a valuable membership.
A Survey Savvy membership is an absolute MUST-HAVE for anybody into earning money from surveys. About 50% of my survey earnings come from the research studies offered at this site alone.
- By installing Survey Savvy’s SavvyConnect on any one of your devices (computer, phone, tablet) you’re guaranteed to be offered spots in their big-money studies. I am involved in at least one per month. My last one paid me an $450 (£303) just for switching to another search engine for a 30-day evaluation. It was the easiest money I’ve ever earned!
- SavvyConnect is a small piece of software that tracks your consumer habits (searching, browsing, shopping) for research purposes. It is completely harmless, and is easy to forget about as it runs silently in the background.
- Survey Savvy does offer a number of shorter $1-5 surveys a few times a week, with or without the SavvyConnect installed.
- Minimum to cashout: $1
- Payment options: Check
- Survey Savvy sends out a check on request, and it is delivered quickly, within a week usually.
- Average of 100-200 points offered per survey (£1-2)
- Minimum to cashout: 345 points (£3)
- Payment options: Paypal cash payments, Amazon gift certificates
- 3-10 surveys offered per week
- Surveys here pay anywhere from £1.20-£5.00 each
- Minimum to cashout: £10
- Amazon gift card, Visa gift card, Merchandise vouchers
- No check or Paypal cash payment options
I personally love Global Test Market. With so manysurveys offered each day, it is easy to cashout quick. I cash in about 3 times per month.
- 5-10 survey invitations come through each day
- Minimum cashout: 1000 points (£32)
- Exchange points for Check payments, Retail vouchers, Merchandise
- $5 sign-up bonus (about £3.40)
- Offers a few survey invitations per week
- Minimum to cashout: $35 (£24)
- Payment options: Paypal cash payment, Retail/merchandise vouchers
- Has an iPoll mobile app so you can earn on the go.. on Google Play only.
- 2,000-6,000 points for each survey
- 500 point welcome bonus for signing up
- Minimum to cashout: 80,000 points (£15)
- Payment options: Paypal cash payment, iTunes, Retail/merchandise gift cards
- YouGov UK is only accepting men at this time.
- Minimum to cashout: £50
- Offers very few surveys per month (2-4)
- Generally pays £1-3 per survey
- Offers a £1 sign up bonus
- Payment options: Check payments and sweepstakes prize draws
The rest of the survey sites below do not offer cash rewards for surveys, but are definitely worth being on this list of top paid UK surveys for their good earning potential.
- Nielsen NetRatings only sends occasional surveys and they don’t exactly pay you for completing them.
- But if you install its software on your computer or laptop, you’re placed in the drawing for one of the many cash prizes they throw at their members each month.
- NetRatings gives out £30,000 per year in prize drawings for active members.
- The software is completely harmless and is not noticeable after installed. I’ve had it installed for almost a year now and it has caused no problems for me. It should also be mentioned that I still have not won my cash prize yet either. But here’s hoping! This is an easy way to be in the running for a large cash prize..
- Nielsen is a highly-respected company that conducts valued research around the world. It is a trustworthy company.
- Mobile Xpression is another piece of software from a comparable research company. I have had it installed on my Kindle for about 6 months and it is absolutely harmless. Occasionally I have to give consent to let it startup, but usually it manages itself.
- By installing the Mobile Xpression and keeping it active on your phone or tablet, you’re automatically joined in their weekly prize drawings.
- I’m holding out for the iPad! But again, I haven’t won anything yet. Maybe you’ll have better luck.
- Offers a few (3-5) surveys per week
- Free 50p bonus for signing up
- 10p bonus every time you disqualify for survey
- Minimum to cashout: £5
- Payment options: Amazon gift cards, and other vouchers such as HomeDepot, iTunes, restaurants, and retail e-vouchers
- At GfK, you’re offered many surveys on television programs and other media, and are rewarded with points (or tickets) that you can spend toward sweepstakes entries for prizes.
- No cash rewards here.
Because not all survey sites will always have surveys available to you, I suggest you join them all and then pick and choose the good ones from the survey invitations that come through your inbox.
Go sign up and have fun!