Inbox Dollars is an aggregator of surveys and paid offers–the site collects them from various sources and offers them to its customers. They get paid big bucks by well-known businesses, and some newbies, to refer people like me and you to their websites.
When we go to these sites and sign up, make a purchase, or just participate in free trials, Inbox Dollars gets paid and splits that commission with us.
Who can join Inbox Dollars?
Inbox Dollars is for US residents only, but they do have separate sites for Canada and the UK.
Does Inbox Dollars Really Pay?
InboxDollars is very generous when it comes to payouts and bonuses. And why shouldn’t they be? They’re making plenty of money off of their customers, just like all the other paid survey and cash offer sites.
I have been a customer of Inbox Dollars for three years, and I still never get bored with their site. This is the main reason that Inbox Dollars is still among the top of my list of the best paid survey sites.
Inbox Dollars Pros
- $5 bonus just for signing up. Instant motivation to earn more!
- The InboxDollars Toolbar download.. The InboxDollars earnings toolbar is really cool–it tallies up your earnings in real time, and tells you when new surveys or offers are available. It is an incredible motivator to earn more and more. And it’s perfectly harmless, and does not slow you down at all. You get a nice bonus if you download InboxDollars toolbar (get InboxDollars Toolbar directly from your member home page).
- Tons of surveys always available. It is true that the Inbox Dollar surveys don’t pay very well, but there are always plenty available to keep you busy, and new ones are added every day.
- Lots of other ways to earn, including 100% free offers, searching with their search engine, watching advertisement videos, reading emails, and they give bonuses for filling out your profiles.
- Billy’s Spin & Win is an extra chance to win a little bonus here and there. You can spin every time you’re disqualified for a survey. You can win extra entries into a sweepstakes, or cash winnings from 5 cents to 5 dollars. I’ve won the $5 bonus multiple times.
- Easy $30 payout threshold. And there are no restrictions on how your total was earned–you get $30, you can cash out.
- InboxDollars card or paper check payout. If you prefer the debit card option, they send you a preloaded Visa , so it can be used anywhere just like a regular credit card. The best part about the card is that it is automatically reloaded every time you cash out, allowing you to get your money quicker.
- Guaranteed $3 bonus after each payout–to keep you coming back for more.
- Offers are quality offers, not cheap and sleazy advertising ploys. (Yes, I’m referring to YOU, MindsPay!) Inbox Dollars does not take part in any tricks just to get people to look at as many ads as possible in 30 seconds, like those “Win a free iPad”, or “Which do you like better, Coke or Pepsi” gimmicks. If you haven’t yet seen one of these, sign up with MindsPay–its offers are riddled with them! Inbox Dollars seems to host offers that any reasonable person would actually want to take part in.
- Top dollar paid for participating in offers. While Inbox Dollar surveys do not pay squat, they more than beat the competition with their offers. This more than makes up for low survey rates.
- Each offer comes with clear instructions of what is necessary of you to earn your credit. This is especially valuable to me as there are other offer sites that try to trick you with their wording just to get you stuck in a purchase.
- Most credits earned are added to your earnings balance immediately. There will be a few that are slightly delayed waiting for confirmation, but you will not have to worry about keeping track and chasing down your credits.
- The highest pay-through rate. I am happy to say I have never once in three years had to ask why I didn’t receive a credit I rightfully earned.
Inbox Dollars COMPLAINTS:
- Low rewards for Inbox Dollar surveys. While some will offer a dollar or two, they are few and far between. Most Inbox Dollar surveys only pay about 50 cents on average. There are many higher-paying sites for taking surveys.
- After all the profiles you fill out, there is still a very high rejection rate for Inbox Dollar surveys, which is a big, annoying waste of time. They don’t seem to help in advance pre-qualification, which is supposed to be the point of the profiles, right?.
- $3 processing fee for payouts. However, they do offer to waive this fee if you stay a little while longer and earn a little more with them. This is an easy task–you request payout at $30, and they ask you to stay till you reach $40. Furthermore, whether you pay this fee or not, that $3 is put right back into your account as a bonus after you cash out.
- Slow progress after the offers are all completed. The free offers are where the big earning potential is. When you’ve tried them all out (all that you’re eligible for), your only options are surveys and other bonuses. New offers are always coming in, but sometimes not as fast as you want them to.
Even with these cons, I still recommend this site as a great way to earn (and actually get paid) cash online! It is always interesting–never boring!
Among all of the survey sites, Inbox Dollars is the one I spend the most time with. It is addictive to watch your total go up in real time–right in front of you. Even if it’s only 50 cents at a time, there’s no better motivator than earning that reward!
If you’re new to surveys, this is especially the place for you to start. Inbox Dollars will direct you to all those other survey and offer sites that you should be signing up with, AND THEY’LL PAY YOU TO DO IT!
A lot of those cash offers that Inbox Dollars pays you for, consist of signing up with other sites you could be making money with. So check with Inbox Dollars before you sign up with any new site–it is very likely they will offer you money for doing it anyway!
Don’t forget to check out this list of 25 sites to make fast, easy cash online..